Pokémon X and Y Fan Community
April 16, 2024, 05:07:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery SHOUTBOX Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

evolution within leafgreen

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: evolution within leafgreen  (Read 442 times)
fabrizzo
Eager Eevee

Level: 2

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« on: July 31, 2012, 02:08:16 am »

Happiness isn't affected by not beating the Elite Four or gaining the National Dex. Just walk around a lot and level it up and it'll hit Max Happiness soon and by leveling it up at close to Max Happiness, it'll evolve. Don't trade Pokemon or their Happiness will reset to their natural Base Happiness.

Daisy (Blue's Sister) will read your Pokemon's current Happiness (after getting the map) and say these phrases:

- 0-49      = I don't like the way it glares at you. Could you try being a little nicer to it?
- 50-89    = It's not quite familiar with you yet.
- 100-149 = It's warming up to you. Trust must be growing between you.
- 150-199 = It's quite friendly with you. Keep being good to it!
- 200-249 = It looks very happy.
- 250+      = It couldn't possibly love you any more than it does now. Your Pokemon is happy beyond words.

Though a Pokemon that hit over 220 Happiness will evolve at anytime upon leveling up. But since you're playing LG this won't work for Eevee unless you do it in R/S/E.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/National_Pok%C3%A9dex
i tried the above site,which seemed to say that the nationadex is required to allow evolution of golbat,weird.i ask over here anyway just to be sure,in case the site states wrong
when i approached rival's sister,all she said was the pokemon are like humans can get tired,so they need to take a rest.she said nothing about happiness.hence could it b that im hampered from evolving golbat til after elite four,illogical it may be?

i seem to have difficulty nagivating evionet,internet cant display page often happens
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: