Pokémon X and Y Fan Community
March 29, 2024, 06:11:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery SHOUTBOX Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Welcome the new Staff!

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome the new Staff!  (Read 851 times)
Jcbklyn707
Administrator
Energetic Electabuzz

Level: 36

Pokémon Friend Code:: 3955 0204 5283

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« on: January 02, 2012, 07:47:21 pm »

I would like to thank everyone who sent an application. The main criteria I was looking for in prospective staff for this forum are 1) Experience (in the field with which they were applying, and with forum/moderator mechanics) 2) Activity 3) Eagerness to Go Above and Beyond (not simply stating to be on on the forums to monitor it, but to genuinely want to positively influence its growth)

The staff choices have been decided and here they are:

Steel, as I am sure some of you may have noticed, has been kept on as Technical Advisor for the forum.

Our Global Moderator is none other than Aidan, the Silvertongued Samurai. As Global Moderator, he will have the ability to moderate all topics on the forum. Social, being the largest board on the forum, will be his primary assignment and he will be named moderator of that board as well.

The Junior Moderators will have the ability to moderate specific boards, therefore they will have mod powers only on the boards to which they are assigned..The first Junior Mod, in charge of Roleplay Central and Competitive Battling, is Aryeh. The second Junior Mod, in charge of Gaming General and Forum Games, is Daniel the Shaymin. I am starting out the Junior Mods by assigning them boards to test how they can handle situations and multi-tasking. If they prove to excel in their position, a promotion is possible.

Let's welcome all of the new Staff! I will update their ranks soon after this is posted.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Milky13
Dr.Smiles
Energetic Electabuzz

Level: 24

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2012, 08:58:02 pm »

Congrats guys!  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Bi people get about 20% more sex than Hetero or Homosexual people because of the minuscule amount of ****s they give.
Tobi
Eager Eevee

Level: 1

Jack is back.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2012, 10:58:42 pm »

Congratulations to everyone.
<3
Report Spam   Logged
Aidan, the Silvertongued Samurai
Wacky Wooper

Level: 7

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2012, 11:29:20 pm »

Thank you, everyone. I will do my best to fulfill your wishes and dreams. Just not the kinky ones.  Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Tobi
Eager Eevee

Level: 1

Jack is back.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2012, 11:34:30 pm »

Thank you, everyone. I will do my best to fulfill your wishes and dreams. Just not the kinky ones.  Wink
Which means you need to be more active.

I think if we talk here how we talk on FaceBook, people are going to think we're gay together.
Report Spam   Logged
Atomica
The humor is so sharp, so witty, so subtle, in fact, that you'd almost swear there wasn't any at all.
Global Moderator
Devious Dusclops

Level: 38

Pokémon Friend Code:: Black: 1635 3527 0646

Boba Fett sucks

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2012, 02:58:30 am »

Congratulations Aidan and Daniel Cheesy  I look forward to working with you.
Report Spam   Logged

Pull List: Smallville Season #11, The Phantom Stranger, Arrow, Avengers, Doctor Who: Prisoners of Time, Trinity of Sin Pandora, New Avengers, Justice League, Justice League Dark, Justice League of America
Events: Infinity, Forever Evil
Smokey
Eager Eevee

Level: 3

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2012, 10:06:01 pm »

Congratulations Aidan and Daniel Cheesy  I look forward to working with you.
Dx kid is enjoying this better than the old one...
Report Spam   Logged
Vlatko
Pikachu Boy
Malevolent Murkrow

Level: 26

Pikachu boy!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2012, 01:28:55 am »

Congrats Smiley Hope that I don't need to contact/be contacted by you guys for anything bad Shocked Hahah just kidding, I'm a good person  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Atomica
The humor is so sharp, so witty, so subtle, in fact, that you'd almost swear there wasn't any at all.
Global Moderator
Devious Dusclops

Boba Fett sucks

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2012, 04:42:41 am »

Congrats Smiley Hope that I don't need to contact/be contacted by you guys for anything bad Shocked Hahah just kidding, I'm a good person  Wink
I don't think there would be any trouble on this forum anyway Smiley everyone here is generally cool
Report Spam   Logged

Pull List: Smallville Season #11, The Phantom Stranger, Arrow, Avengers, Doctor Who: Prisoners of Time, Trinity of Sin Pandora, New Avengers, Justice League, Justice League Dark, Justice League of America
Vlatko
Pikachu Boy
Malevolent Murkrow

Pikachu boy!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2012, 06:13:56 am »

I don't think there would be any trouble on this forum anyway Smiley everyone here is generally cool
Yeah for now. When the community grows you always get some trouble, for whatever reason it is. Let's hope it don't get to that and our lovely admins deal with it quickly Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Atomica
Global Moderator
Devious Dusclops

Boba Fett sucks

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2012, 06:31:35 am »

Yeah for now. When the community grows you always get some trouble, for whatever reason it is. Let's hope it don't get to that and our lovely admins deal with it quickly Smiley
indeed
at the moment we just have our awesome community members so is going well Cheesy though I'd love for this place to grow even more
Report Spam   Logged

Vlatko
Pikachu Boy
Malevolent Murkrow

Pikachu boy!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2012, 06:33:38 am »

indeed
at the moment we just have our awesome community members so is going well Cheesy though I'd love for this place to grow even more
Yerrp, would be nice to get to peak like PPN did. When my friend gets his net back he said he may be interested in joining.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: