Pokémon X and Y Fan Community
April 19, 2024, 12:07:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery SHOUTBOX Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

General Creative Works(ToT of artwork)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: General Creative Works(ToT of artwork)  (Read 3702 times)
Magoo
Princess
Gargantuan Gabite

Level: 34

Wayward Son

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2012, 08:43:12 pm »

Everyone keeps pushing me to draw again.
So, I may try tonight...
I may also open a topic.
In the meantime, have a taste at my old stuff.

http://magmarc44m.deviantart.com/

Btw, don't request anything atm... I must get into a drawing mood and draw some stuff on my own first.
Cause I'm kinda rusting here.
But when I'll have my topic, I may add a request section. Maybe.
Report Spam   Logged

In the distance, that day, when the star became music.
Atomica
The humor is so sharp, so witty, so subtle, in fact, that you'd almost swear there wasn't any at all.
Global Moderator
Devious Dusclops

Level: 38

Pokémon Friend Code:: Black: 1635 3527 0646

Boba Fett sucks

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2012, 02:21:29 pm »

I want to see some cool looking Gengar drawings from people Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Pull List: Smallville Season #11, The Phantom Stranger, Arrow, Avengers, Doctor Who: Prisoners of Time, Trinity of Sin Pandora, New Avengers, Justice League, Justice League Dark, Justice League of America
Events: Infinity, Forever Evil
Henri, le Chat Noir
kind of smelly
Malevolent Murkrow

Level: 28

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2012, 11:57:35 pm »

GOD DAYUM i need to get this character out of my head onto here or else i'm gonna explode.
so i've got a character floating around in my head. he's a werewolf and he's got rabies after being scratched by a stray cat. dear god what is wrong with me he'd be dead by now but since he's a werewolf and werewolves can only be killed by silver or removal of the heart or brain, the virus has just kinda been eating away at his brain and it's left him really, really, really out of it. he's not aggressive unlike a lot of rabies patients, but that's one of the only upsides. he's constantly salivating (foaming at the mouth), he's really twitchy, he hallucinates, his behavior is unusually erratic, he spaces out a lot, and he doesn't have the mental capability to form words anymore so everything that comes out of his mouth is garbled. despite all of this he's a big sweetheart and he's actually pretty thoughtful, but people never take the time to get to know him because they're all scared off by the fact that he's a werewolf and that he's got rabies.
...yeah. i think he's a pretty intricate character, but he doesn't have a name and i'm still thinking up what he should look like. comments/suggestions, anyone?
Report Spam   Logged

"If brains was bees, there'd be no honey between your ears."
-Durry Quill
DAF
Sassy Snivy

Level: 14

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2012, 06:50:49 am »

GOD DAYUM i need to get this character out of my head onto here or else i'm gonna explode.
so i've got a character floating around in my head. he's a werewolf and he's got rabies after being bit by a stray cat. dear god what is wrong with me he'd be dead by now but since he's a werewolf and werewolves can only be killed by silver or removal of the heart or brain, the virus has just kinda been eating away at his brain and it's left him really, really, really out of it. he's not aggressive unlike a lot of rabies patients, but that's one of the only upsides. he's constantly salivating (foaming at the mouth), he's really twitchy, he hallucinates, his behavior is unusually erratic, he spaces out a lot, and he doesn't have the mental capability to form words anymore so everything that comes out of his mouth is garbled. despite all of this he's a big sweetheart and he's actually pretty thoughtful, but people never take the time to get to know him because they're all scared off by the fact that he's a werewolf and that he's got rabies.
...yeah. i think he's a pretty intricate character, but he doesn't have a name and i'm still thinking up what he should look like. comments/suggestions, anyone?
I don't know how to clearly respond to this properly, but all I can say is name him Hyde. Don't have a clue why as to name him Hyde, it was just what popped into my mind as I read what could possibly have dissolved my mind just like that rabies-infested, half-human-wolf-thing. I seriously am nerved by that idea fo some odd reason. Possibly because you stated he's a sweetheart, but also a bumbling, mentally challenged wolf with a confusion to achknowledge his own temper like, wolf aggresions. So Hyde is the name that comes to mind but it's still up to you.

I want to see some cool looking Gengar drawings from people Tongue
*Starts plotting*

Hmm... I guess I can try something...
Report Spam   Logged
Henri, le Chat Noir
kind of smelly
Malevolent Murkrow

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2012, 08:50:53 am »

I don't know how to clearly respond to this properly, but all I can say is name him Hyde. Don't have a clue why as to name him Hyde, it was just what popped into my mind as I read what could possibly have dissolved my mind just like that rabies-infested, half-human-wolf-thing. I seriously am nerved by that idea fo some odd reason. Possibly because you stated he's a sweetheart, but also a bumbling, mentally challenged wolf with a confusion to achknowledge his own temper like, wolf aggresions. So Hyde is the name that comes to mind but it's still up to you.
now that i go back and read my post, i can see how the "sweetheart" part wouldn't make sense.
i worded it completely wrong. well, not completely. by the term "sweetheart" i mean that he'll get snuggly and calm down a little and he'll basically get really affectionate around friends and people he likes. it's not like you could actually call him a sweetheart; it's like he knows he shares a friendly relationship with the person but he doesn't know how else to act around them because of how eaten-away his mind is.
and when i said thoughtful i meant something more along the lines of "expressive," i.e. he reacts to things in the way he feels he should react, even if it wouldn't make sense to any other person. he basically just goes along with how he feels about everything, it helps him to keep what little rationality he holds within his mind in order. he's not completely off his rocker, he's still got a little bit of sense up in his noggin, but his more sensible moments still don't make much sense.
anyways, i like the name hyde. it fits. if i can't think of anything better that's what he'll end up with. thanks :>
Report Spam   Logged

-Durry Quill
Sabotage99
Captain of the 10th Division
Malevolent Murkrow

Level: 22

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2012, 08:57:20 am »

now that i go back and read my post, i can see how the "sweetheart" part wouldn't make sense.
i worded it completely wrong. well, not completely. by the term "sweetheart" i mean that he'll get snuggly and calm down a little and he'll basically get really affectionate around friends and people he likes. it's not like you could actually call him a sweetheart; it's like he knows he shares a friendly relationship with the person but he doesn't know how else to act around them because of how eaten-away his mind is.
and when i said thoughtful i meant something more along the lines of "expressive," i.e. he reacts to things in the way he feels he should react, even if it wouldn't make sense to any other person. he basically just goes along with how he feels about everything, it helps him to keep what little rationality he holds within his mind in order. he's not completely off his rocker, he's still got a little bit of sense up in his noggin, but his more sensible moments still don't make much sense.
anyways, i like the name hyde. it fits. if i can't think of anything better that's what he'll end up with. thanks :>

so hes basically got a good heart, but his mind has almost screwed him to oblivion, and even though his friends/family know this, they are pushed away by his mental state?
Report Spam   Logged

I SHALL KILL WITH MY CUTENESS. XD
Go be a golden pony and play with the silvery wolf in those plains.

Henri, le Chat Noir
kind of smelly
Malevolent Murkrow

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2012, 09:05:09 am »

so hes basically got a good heart, but his mind has almost screwed him to oblivion, and even though his friends/family know this, they are pushed away by his mental state?
yeah. he was a really nice person before he contracted rabies and that kind of carried with him when he got the infection, but his friends and family are the only people that understand him because they actually know what kind of a person he is underneath it all. nobody's really being pushed away though, everybody else in the world just steers clear of him because they're scared off by the rabies. judging a book by its cover, i guess you could call it.
Report Spam   Logged

-Durry Quill
Magoo
Princess
Gargantuan Gabite

Level: 34

Wayward Son

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2012, 04:07:44 pm »

I think I'm gonna enter that new contest on dA.
The Cubism one.
I'll be expecting your votes~ XD
Report Spam   Logged

In the distance, that day, when the star became music.
DAF
Sassy Snivy

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2012, 08:31:47 pm »

I used paint tool sai. I made for fun. Aryeh might hate me for making this.
Report Spam   Logged
Atomica
The humor is so sharp, so witty, so subtle, in fact, that you'd almost swear there wasn't any at all.
Global Moderator
Devious Dusclops

Boba Fett sucks

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2012, 02:16:26 pm »

I used paint tool sai. I made for fun. Aryeh might hate me for making this.
it's grossly innacurate.  Gengar would Shadow Ball and whoop that hussy's ass to kingdom come.
Report Spam   Logged

Pull List: Smallville Season #11, The Phantom Stranger, Arrow, Avengers, Doctor Who: Prisoners of Time, Trinity of Sin Pandora, New Avengers, Justice League, Justice League Dark, Justice League of America
DAF
Sassy Snivy

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2012, 02:26:14 pm »

it's grossly innacurate.  Gengar would Shadow Ball and whoop that hussy's ass to kingdom come.
Nope. They are equally matched in terms of Speed and Special Attack. Espeon's base Stats are better so it really could go either or depending on luck. So for now, Espeon wins in the match of base Stats but they tie in everything else. If it wasn't for the Ghost/Poison typing, Gengar would be completely tied with Espeon. In no way I don't like Gengar though, but I much prefer Haunter's design.

By the way, do you think I should change the way I shade and do line-art? I think I could've done a lot better like I did with my old Excavalier image. If you give input then I'll really make a image where Gengar shines.
Report Spam   Logged
Atomica
Global Moderator
Devious Dusclops

Boba Fett sucks

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2012, 02:31:19 pm »

Nope. They are equally matched in terms of Speed and Special Attack. Espeon's base Stats are better so it really could go either or depending on luck. So for now, Espeon wins in the match of base Stats but they tie in everything else. If it wasn't for the Ghost/Poison typing, Gengar would be completely tied with Espeon. In no way I don't like Gengar though, but I much prefer Haunter's design.

By the way, do you think I should change the way I shade and do line-art? I think I could've done a lot better like I did with my old Excavalier image. If you give input then I'll really make a image where Gengar shines.

It depends who goes first Tongue but off topicness, but Gengar is the bossest, I prefer it to Haunter's design
As for the drawings, the key is to just try different things and see what works best.  Try making the shading flow into eachother more slowly as opposed to it going from light to dark too quickly.  I can't draw for shiz though so excuse me if I fail at any jargon-ing.
Report Spam   Logged

DAF
Sassy Snivy

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2012, 03:00:55 pm »

As for the drawings, the key is to just try different things and see what works best.  Try making the shading flow into eachother more slowly as opposed to it going from light to dark too quickly.  I can't draw for shiz though so excuse me if I fail at any jargon-ing.
First... awesome image.

And I'll see what I can do.
Report Spam   Logged
DAF
Sassy Snivy

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2012, 08:52:12 pm »

Making this and the other image gave me an idea for a RP if you wanna hear it through PM or MSN.

I think Gengar has rotten teeth or golden teeth... My bad... xD

*FIXED*

My line art still sucks...
Report Spam   Logged
Atomica
Global Moderator
Devious Dusclops

Boba Fett sucks

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2012, 03:45:00 am »

awwww yeah, awesomeness
yeah I kinda agree about the lineart but hey anything is better than what I can do xD
and sure I'll hear the idea Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: